Saturday, March 20, 2010



This photo, besides depicting my silly, sleepy kitty (and the funny white patch on his, ahem... tummy...), contains my newest knitting project -- one of these which starts by casting on a bunch of stitches and then joining in the round, carefully not twisting. This is a loop shaped scarf and the pattern is completely reversible so I had briefly considered making it a mobius but decided against. I'm sure you can see where this is going... I did in fact twist the cast on, despite multiple checks on the joining row, the first, second, and third patten rows. By the fourth, I found the problem but had just, JUST reached the point from which I could not happily consider starting over. Oh well, mobius it is. Sigh.

P.S. you should enter the comments give-away at Rainey Sisters. It's their anniversary.

~Libby

What? You want more kitty pictures? Oh, alright. :)

1 comment:

Judi P said...

Cute kitty! I especially like photo #2. He looks like a rustic sculpture of a kitty.

I've been thinking about making one of those scarves! I saw some on an Oprah last week. Great idea! So the twist is working out? I didn't know you could do that. I bet you'll end up liking having your scarf twisted.

Love you!